The great train robbery
Two bandits enter a train station and make the telegraph operator send a command to have the approaching train stop and collect water. They enter the train, rob the postal car and al the passengers. Then, the outlaws board the now uncoupled engine and move forward1.
A few minutes later, they jump off and disappear into the woods by horseback. Meanwhile, the telegraph operator manages to inform a group of men. They form a posse and go in pursuit of the bandits.
- A.C. Abadie ... Sheriff
- Walter Cameron ... Sheriff
- Adam Charles ... Bandit
- Justus D. Barnes ... Bandit Who Fires at Camera
- Frank Hanaway ... Bandit
- Gilbert M. Broncho Billy Anderson ... Bandit / Shot Passenger / Tenderfoot Dancer
- John Manus ... Fourth Bandit
- Marie Murray ... Dance-Hall Dancer
- (Edwin S. Porter ... Director)
- Mary Snow ... Little Girl
Bibliography » Books: